Terms Of Service
We at DesignDrop.io (“we”, “our”, “us” and “DesignDrop”, "Website") run a web service where you (the terms “you”, “your”, and “yours” shall refer to any and all users of our website (the “User”)) can upload and share designs ("drops", "mockups", "the work") right from your web browser (the “Service”). We would love for you to use our Service located at https://designdrop.io/ (the “Site”). You decide who these designs are shared with. We try our best to make it possible for you pursue your creative expression in the way you see fit. You are responsible for ensuring you have full permission to share the work with other people. You hold full rights to the work you upload to DesignDrop.
Scope and Purpose of this Disclaimer
This disclaimer document governs your use of our web site. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by DesignDrop, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
Your DesignDrop Account and Site
If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and its content, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the Website. You must not describe or assign content to your account in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and You must immediately notify DesignDrop of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Design Drop will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Responsibility of Account Holders
If you operate an account, comment on a screenshot, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, Content), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text or graphics. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms; the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not obscene, libelous or defamatory, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your account is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company.